Re: talk with Jim Gettys at ALS

In reference to a message from Sean 'Shaleh' Perry, dated Oct 17:
> Jim is trying to make some iPaq's available to Debian.  He was elated that
> Debian was the first distro to work out of the box on the iPaq.
>
> There are issues with the number of available machines and the like.  Will see
> what happens.

Sean, did Jim leave any contact info?

After LWCE I had given Jim's name and what I thought was his email
address to Ben. IIRC Ben had problems getting in touch with Jim to
arrange for these donations that he also offered at LWCE.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/