Re: 2.2r1

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> I believe quinn-diff is now correctly handling proposed-updates, so
> if you could please get as much of it autobuild for your respective
> architectures as possible, it'd be appreciated.

I've signed and uploaded all extant .changes files for stable, but all
their Distribution headers were mangled to contain `frozen unstable' for
some reason, so they were mostly returned.  It would probably be easiest
if we could appraise the situation in 36 hours once the working ones have
gone through.

c.