Re: Shark memory problems

> If you can copy that info to a file and run ksymoops (with some options to

Yes, but that was just for the context. The problem is that it tries to use
memory where there is no memory.

> > > Linux version 2.3.99-pre8 (un23@silvermine) (gcc version egcs-2.91.66

Sorry for being unspecific here. I am using the current cvs version from
netwinder.org which used to run at 2.3.99-pre5 or pre6.
I read about memory handling changes since then, so I guess that is the
problem. That´s why I included the three different memory counts the kernel
prints out.

Cheers
   Alexander