Re: I need a liaison

Randolph Chung <tausq@debian.org> writes:

> For ARM boot-floppies people --
>
> We tag our sources when we make a boot-floppies release (e.g.
> release_2-2-13). You should use the tagged source when building
> boot-floppies rather than the HEAD revision so that you are building the
> right version.

Before you tag stuff, you have to change debian/changelog to be the
name of the person doing the build.

Also, you have to do a source build.

Furthermore, you have to notify this list, hopefully before you tag so
we can be sure all the ports are buildable.  If it's an emergancy, you
can maybe skip this step but you still must notify debian-boot that
you are have tagged and are building a new version.