profuse apologies

Profuse apologies for clogging up debian-arm with a mis-post yesterday.

I have been lurking for about a year on the list, and trying to learn.
It's great to see progress, even if I don't understand most of it :-))

I'm waiting for aleph-1 to do a release on CD.

Acorn User may be releasing a CD with arm-linux on it next month, if i heard
correctly.

Thanks again to everyone involved with debian-arm, I'm sure that there will be
a lot more grateful people than just me.
I'm sorry that I can't be of any practical help to the project
(as I'm a Newbie), and will feel a little sadness at not being a contributor.

Keep up the good work.....

Paul.
--
|  ||  \\__/\__/| \||__  | /...Internet access for all Acorn RISC machines
__________________________/ pkent@argonet.co.uk - Member of the Argonet Webring
Interested in Christianity? Land Rovers? Amateur Radio? - Look out for my Home
Page!!