Re: ARM docs in boot-floppies?

> It appears there's no trace of ARM in boot-floppies/documentation/defaults.ent
> file. Is that deliberate?
>
> I wanted to add these now:
> <!entity % arm     "IGNORE"><!-- ARCHMAGIC do not remove -->
> <![ %arm     [ <!entity arch-title "ARM"           > ]]>
> <![ %arm     [ <!ENTITY num-of-distrib-pkgs "3100"> ]]>
>
> But I feared that would break something in the build... ?

I've got a mostly finished ARM patch for boot-floppies.  Wasted a day
trying to loop mount over NFS before I figured out it really doesn't
work and wasn't an ARM bug.  I can get installed on a Netwinder with
an NFS mount, but still a couple of rough edges to work out.

I think you'll also want "<!entity driver-images" and
"<!entity rescue-images" to get through the build.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.