Re: Oops. I killed ramea.debian.org (a.k.a. debian.rebel.com)

Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com> writes:

> Unfortunately, last night I tried to install a large batch of new
> packages, and the machine stopped responding.  I can't even ping it
> now.  :-(

Thanks to Mark, the machine is back up.  It probably would have been
up a week ago, if I had read my email.  :-)

We're still not quite sure why it crashed in the first place, and
refused to start up the next few times.  It may have been due to me
installing a bad kernel or something.

Cheers,

 - Jim