Re: [bcollins@debian.org: Re: testing to be implemented on ftp-master]

    >> Btw. The latest GCC does not build.  Unless someone else does,
    >> I will be looking at that afterwards.

    Philip> By `latest', do you mean the latest Debian 2.95.2 package
    Philip> (-18 or whatever), or the trunk sources from gcc.gnu.org?

2.95.2, or rather, Debian's "2.95.2-20".

    >> Finally, XFree86 - I have a server built, but it does not run
    >> correctly (elfloader stuff).

    Philip> What's the actual problem you see?  Still having trouble
    Philip> with relocations?

I have not had much time to play with it since then, so it is in the
same area.  "elfloader.c" is generally missing ARM support.  I am
attempting to add it by 'trying and failing'.

BTW. If anyone else is interested in trying also, I'll be happy to
send patches for my additions so far.

-tor