Re: Installing...

In article <[🔎] d1baf11d4a%peter@erble.freeserve.co.uk> you write:
>Installing Debian on a RiscPC using boot floppies is covered in the
>document pointed to below in my sig.

 Erm, can I make a couple of suggestions wrt the FAQ (before even trying the
install)?

 Question about CD-ROM should probably use `ln -s /dev/hdb /cdrom` rather than
hda as hdb is more likely on a RiscPC.

 Question about undeleteing should refer to the Undeletion HOWTO.

 And as another question, has anyone fixed !Partman yet to work properly
with disks > 9999 cylinders?[1]

 Jonathan.

 [1] Don't say they don't work - I've got a 20Gb disk in Ysolde :)