Re: boot-floppies

In message <[🔎] E13uvl8-0006LH-00@kings-cross.london.uk.eu.org>
          Philip Blundell <philb@gnu.org> wrote:

> >RiscPC - I've got several changes which aren't included in CVS
> >currently, they also include some changes from the NetWinder bfs which
> >haven't made it in yet - largely because there was an issue with my CVS
> >access I haven't gotten round to sorting.
>
> Thanks.  Are your changes available anywhere?

I'll try and get them to you in the next day or 3.

> What's the status of the NetWinder images?

As I understand it, and by the looks of things, these made it into
Potato ok and work fine - perhaps someone can verify.

Peter

 Peter Naulls - peter@erble.freeserve.co.uk
 Homepage - http://free.prohosting.com/~chocky/
 Java for RISC OS and ARM - http://free.prohosting.com/~chocky/java/