Re: ARM build machines

Wookey wrote:

>Assuming we are not talking at cross-purposes; I believe Chris only set up
>one machine (medusa.armlinux.org) with buildd

Chris did indeed set up wanna-build and buildd on medusa, though that's not
quite the current situation (the information on the web page is slightly
outdated).  In fact medusa is only running the wanna-build database at the
moment; buildd duties are being performed by a FutureTV machine for stable,
and by one of the netwinders for unstable.

p.