Re: signal 11s in latest woody

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Philip Blundell wrote:

> If you can give a concrete example of something that fails, I'll look into it.

I will; though a rough precis of what's to come would be something like
xdm (oopses); update-menus + apt-get and a few other things die with
segmentation faults.  Although it seems if I use a stock 2.2.16-rmk3
kernel (rather than 2.2 from CVS), these problems go away.  I'll report
them properly soon, when I'm not feeling so ill.

c.