Re: NetWinder and XFree

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000, [iso-8859-1] Mikael Brandström wrote:

> Thanks for all help. It works fine now, but theres an annoying cosmetic
> bug. I get loads of messages in the syslog reading:
> kernel: PCI: parity error data parity error pc=[<02034AFC>]

Upgrade to a 2.2.14 kernel (2.2.14-20000621 or later would be good).  Or
build your own kernel and select the option to turn off PCI
warnings.  Actually I think this is the default.
	# CONFIG_PCI_ERROR_INT is not set

And they will go away.  The errors are spurious.

I'm not certain if this is in Russell's kernel or not.  It is in the CVS