Re: where is SSH ?

hi,

On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 12:33:35AM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> Well, looks to me like someone de-installed it.. In fact, it looks to me
> like one heck of alot of things have been deinstalled...
> Sadly my ssh for arm deb seems to have gone missing :<

the bad news about it is that it was deinstalled during an
dist-upgrade on debussy.debian.org. because there is no ssh for
arm there is also no sshd running, so debussy.debian.org isn't
accessible via ssh. AND also because i am leaving tonight for
holidays in istria i will not be able to go to my office and fix
it somehow ... so you have to live with an not accessible
debussy. sorry about that but i can't help it.

so long
Othmar