Re: MySQL on the NetWinder?

Which package is it that you are looking for?  I see the
mysql-gpl source package built the three client packages
libmysqlclient6, libmysqlclient6-dev, and mysql-gpl-client.

The server build tripped an internal compiler error on sql_yacc.cc, but
it was using -O3.  I say theres an 50% chance that knocking the -O3 off that
one will fix it.  I'll redo the build and see if thats the case.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.