Helixcode GNOME

Has anyone got the Helixcode GNOME packages under any auto-builder
regime anywhere?  Unfortunately I can't see a particularly neat way
of doing this, save mirroring the Debian packages directory nightly
and having a script execute `dpkg-buildpackage' in each directory,
and perhaps produce some logs -- surely there has to be something
better than that?

If no one shouts I'll set up a system to do this in the next few days.
I haven't yet even checked that HelixGNOME builds at all on ARM, but
I see no reason why not.

c.