Re: New image?

Marko Dinic wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I can't seem to find any kind of a base image for the netwinder. The
> link posted on here a while ago isn't working. Can anyone point me to
> some kind of an image, or to a howto of how to do it from the
> source/debs?

We now can do better than an image, thanks to Jim Studt.  Look in the archive
for posts in May with "boot floppies".  The big advantage is that you don't need
an existing install (e.g. RH) to install using this, you can tftpboot and
install over the net from there.

Zeen,
--
          Adam Powell                     http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/
          Thomas B. King Assistant Professor of Materials Engineering