Re: disk image?

There is an installation kit for Debian on netwinder.
It can be fetched with instructions from
  http://folk.federated.com/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-arm/current/
This is a prerelease set of installation code and has some small known
flaws which are documented in the instructions.

There  isn't an image as such.  If you unpack base2_2.tgz (the
installation image) I don't believe it will work without configuration.

If you really need an image instead of the installation kit (like you
are making an purely NFS installation) let me know and I can tar up
my next test install.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.