Re: No GDB?!?!?

I promised Jim a tarball.  I tried packaging up my CVS tree in to a tarball
yesterday.  Unfortunately I have the entire src/ module checked out.  The entire
gzipped tarball was 26,176,494 bytes in size.  I thought that was rather large.
I'll check out the gdb module today, and apply my local patches and put it on
netwinder.org.

Scott