Re: tcp.h

>I just read in the error-file produced by the kernel-autobuilder and it
>finds an #error HZ != 100 && HZ != 1024 in tcp.h. It is impossible to set HZ
>to 100 on the shark and it would be terribly slow to set it to 1024. So what
>should I do here? why is this #error there after all?

Read the comments in tcp.h near the offending error.  You just need to add
an appropriate clause for whatever your favourite HZ value is.  I had to do
this for tbox too; HZ is fixed to 1000 there by the hardware and I couldn't
change it even if I wanted to.

Incidentally, HZ=64 is probably a bit on the low side.  I'd set it to 128 or
maybe even higher - the overhead from timer interrupts is really not as bad as
you might think.

p.