Re: Lost in the toy story

> I'm lost, what is the right place for me to update
> my netwinder: sid or woody?! I have no fear to go bleeding
> edge but I fear losing control.

I was going to look in to it and give you a definititive anwser.
The definitive answer is that we are all messed up.

I'm still trying to get things in order to freeze a potato arm.
Our potato/sid tree is a mess, it is not receiving new packages, but is
sprouting softlinks into woody for some unknown reason.

I'll try to get it sorted out and get some sort of statement out

                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.