Re: Lost in the toy story

> I'm lost, what is the right place for me to update
> my netwinder: sid or woody?! I have no fear to go bleeding
> edge but I fear losing control.

I was going to look in to it and give you a definititive anwser.
The definitive answer is that we are all messed up.

I'm still trying to get things in order to freeze a potato arm.
Our potato/sid tree is a mess, it is not receiving new packages, but is
sprouting softlinks into woody for some unknown reason.

I'll try to get it sorted out and get some sort of statement out
tonight.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.