Can someone look into this...

Can someone look at this?  I'm off other build issues trying to get
as many optional packages as possible built.

Four packages (including gettext, a standard:uncompiled) are failing
because "install -s" is invoked on a non-elf file, typically a script,
and the "strip" fails.

A quick check on i386 shows "install -s" of a script to be illegal over
there as well, so the question is why do we do it on ARM?

gettext is the most important problem package.  Also suffering are
tirc, sendfile, and pwgen.

pwgen is the smallest and might be best for testing.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.