Re: What about ARM?

Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> writes:

> I've heard rumours that you will try for a potato release.  Is that true?
> If so, what is the status of that effort?

Probably not.  There doesn't appear to be anybody putting any work in
lately.  I've been rather busy myself.

There were quite a few people (I think) who applied for new-maintainer
status who could have put in some work -- but we all know what didn't
happen there.  :-(

I do hope to get an autobuilder set up over the next few weeks.  But
we haven't even started on boot-floppies for the NetWinder or the
Acorn.

Cheers,

 - Jim