IRC channel

Hi,

I'm going to try to keep the #debian-arm IRC channel open on
irc.debian.org.

So if anybody wants to stop by for a chat, I might be there, or some
of the other developers who are interested in the ARM port.

If there are any Acorn types out there - we'd like to see you there
too.  I'm having a tough time figuring out how to transfer files onto
this Uniview settop box (running RiscOS) that I, and several of the
other developers just got (thanks to Gary Schulte).  I put up some
pictures of it at:

  http://jimpick.com/pub/tmp/uniview/

Cheers,

 - Jim