New image

Hi,

I'm currently uploading a new image at:

  ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/debian/arm/image

(just a .tar.bz2 right now)

I'm running a bit late - I have to travel tomorrow.  So it hasn't
really been tested much, and I haven't updated the README for it yet.

There are some glaring errors with it, but it's probably a better
starting point than the old image from February.

In about 2 weeks (after I finish moving to Vancouver), I'll try to
automate the image building process (using boot-floppies), and
investigate some other installation options.

Cheers,

 - Jim