New X packages

Hi,

I finally got X to compile.  Here's the README:

xfree86 for Debian ARM
======================
Jim Pick <jim@jimpick.com>
August 21, 1999

I've finally managed to build xfree86 for the ARM port.  I've sent the
patch to the Bug Tracking System for Branden to review and integrate
into his official sources.  Until then, you can get the packages I built
at:

  ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/debian/arm/xfree86/

There's also a sample XF86Config.

I only built the fbdev server.  I'm not sure about the state of the
accelerated SVGA server.  Primarily, I'm interested in the development
libraries at this stage, because so many packages depend on them, so I
won't be spending a lot of time trying to get it "just right" yet.

Known problems:

 * xdm doesn't seem to be accepting keyboard input, at least on my
   machine.  If I start X using "startx", I can use the keyboard.

 * The X key mappings weren't quite what I was expecting.  I had to
   add "xmodmap -e 'keycode 22 = BackSpace'" to my .xsession in
   order for my backspace key to work.  If anybody knows what's
   going on there, I'd like to know.

 * The fbdev server only seems to work at 8 bits per pixel (256
   colours).  I only tried to run it at 640x480.

There are probably lots of other problems too.  Please send me (or
the bug tracking system) any problem reports or patches that you
may have.

Cheers,

 - Jim