Re: RISC OS system boot floppies screenshot, and a few Qs.

On Fri, Aug 13, 1999 at 08:09:12PM +0100, Timothy Baldwin wrote:
> Unfortunatly, it appears there are cuurently no open source C Library header
> files, assembler and linker [1] targeting RISC OS.  Would this pose any
> problems with policy?

Is there not source available for DRLink and the assembler which is
distributed in the GCC package?  UnixLib has free header files, I know.

> Would there be any problem in requiring /boot be a DOS filesystem (VFAT may
> not be acceptable, as RISC OS misuses reserved fields)?

You don't fancy implementing write-support into IscaFS?  Or linking against
libext2fs to manipulate ext2 filesystems from RISC OS?

--
Matthew Wilcox <willy@bofh.ai>
"Windows and MacOS are products, contrived by engineers in the service of