util-linux etc

While installing on my NetWinder I noticed that the util-linux package didn't
seem to include fdisk for some reason.  I rebuilt it from source but the
`umount' program failed to link because libc does not contain the umount2
system call.

The way to fix this is to update the kernel-headers package with the latest
versions (of asm/unistd.h in particular) and then recompile libc against it.
Could the appropriate maintainers take a look as and when they have time?
Thanks.

p.