The debian netwinder is online with a different IP

  The debian netwinder is online with a different IP.  Jim Pick is
tunneling one of his IP's to me, and the connection isn't too slow.
Thanks to Jim for spending an hour with me late last night while we
configured both ends.

  The address of the machine is 204.209.212.128.  There doesn't seem
to be any DNS entry for it yet.  (It's also available through the
gateway via the old method, too.)

  Right now, only ssh is allowed inbound.  Everything else is blocked
at my gateway.  All outbound traffic from the netwinder is allowed, so
development should proceed apace.

  I'm going to move it to use the debian boot image in the next day or
two, but any users shouldn't be affected.

  Alan DeKok.