Re: Versioned glibc progress

On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 12:14:39AM -0500, Chris McKillop wrote:
> On 16 Feb 1999, Jim Pick wrote:
>

> > I'll try to make a bootable image in the next few days, and I'll
> > upload the versioned .debs I made to my ftp site as soon as I'm happy
> > with them.
> >

> 	Okay.  All the debs on  the ftp sites need the versioned
> glibc, is there a new boot image I can get that has this?  The one from
> ftp.jimpick.com is the old libc.  As soon as I have this I can start
> running dbuild on up to two 'winders! :)

Check out this message, from the list archives... should get you up
and running.

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-arm-9902/msg00022.html

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus