lynx

I have 3.3.2.3a-11.arm.1 built, with fbdev and svga servers.  I'm tweaking
the package building control scripts, and haven't tried any of it yet.

Along the way, I realized 'lynx' failed to build in my dbuild run the other
day, and the package build script for the xterm package wants it to process a
.html of the faq to make a .txt copy.  I'm going out of town until Tuesday in
a few hours, If anyone has time to work on lynx while I'm gone, that would be
nice.

More once I've tried out my new X packages...

Bdale