New project: StrongARM based handheld computers?

I got an email from someone working for Intel corp. They are working
on an StrongARM-based handheld computer, which is apparently quite
similar to the `Brutus' StrongARM reference design. They already have
`advanced development models' (their words), and would like to port
Linux to.

They already have someone working on this, but they would like some
help from Linux experts.

Is there interested here in helping with that? I'm assuming that since
it is similar to a reference design we could probably use the same
userland and would only need some kernel modifications, and since Intel
is willing to help by providing prototype hardware and technical
assistence that should not be very hard..

Please Cc me on any replies, since I'm not subscribed to debian-arm.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl