I'm pleased to report that I think I now have in hand all the pieces to build
X for Debian with support of the video chip in the Netwinder.

My plan is to grab the 3.3.2.3a-10 sources intended for release with slink,
fold in the support for the Netwinder, and see if I can get it all to build.
If this works, it shouldn't be hard to get Branden to fold my diffs in to the
official 3.3.3.1 package that he indicates he'll work on a week or two after
slink releases.

Wish me luck...

Bdale