Is that NetWinder we were using still there?

Hi,

I tried:

$ ssh -p 275 -l root giles.striker.ottawa.on.ca
Secure connection to giles.striker.ottawa.on.ca on port 275 refused; reverting to insecure method.
Using rsh.  WARNING: Connection will not be encrypted.
giles.striker.ottawa.on.ca: Connection refused

I finally built an image that used a versioned glibc, and it would be
great if we could install it on there.  Are you interested in that?

Cheers,

 - Jim