Re: egcs package + need help

David Welton wrote:

>starting a new job in San Francisco.  If you or Phillip have any good
>docs to read, I'd certainly be willing to try and get up to speed
>(heh, or as much as is possible without years of experience :-).  I

Well, there's always the GCC manual.  About the best thing to do though is
probably just to dive in and then try to learn about things as and when you
come across them.  The compiler is so huge that if you try and understand the
whole lot before you start, you'll probably get nowhere.

>>/usr/lib/gcc-lib/arm-linux/egcs-2.91.60/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `_pthread_cleanup_pop_restore'
>>/usr/lib/gcc-lib/arm-linux/egcs-2.91.60/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `_pthread_cleanup_push_defer'

I believe those two are supposed to be satisfied by symbols in libpthread.so.
Not sure why this isn't happening.

>>/usr/lib/gcc-lib/arm-linux/egcs-2.91.60/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `exception virtual table'

I've currently no idea about that one.  It didn't happen last time I tried.

p.