Re: GCC optimizer bug

>I'm afraid I'm not to great with assembly. I posted my findings in hope
>that someone with a bit more time/skill than me could fix up the bug so we
>could have a more recent tar for ARM

It would be very helpful if you could isolate the bug a little further.  You
don't have to chase it at the assembly level, just provide a detailed example
of what it is that's going wrong.

I imagine someone will get around to the bug sooner or later in any case, but
it's a lot easier to debug the compiler if you don't also have to try to
understand what some other program is doing.

p.