Re: New Image

Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu> writes:

> David Welton wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Aug 29, 1999 at 08:27:33PM +0000, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> > > Greetings,
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > > Oh- one other thing.  The online documentation for this port is in a
> > > HORRENDOUS state of disrepair.  I mean, REALLY BAD!!
> >
> > So are you volunteering to help get it up to date?
>
> Sure.  I've attached a proposed http://debian.org/ports/arm/index.html and a
> proposed new README.Install for ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/debian/

Thanks!

I'll install both right away.

I just noticed I uploaded the files to the wrong directory on my ftp
server.  How embarrassing!

There are still a lot of inaccuracies that I need to fix on the web page.

Deirdre Saoirse <deirdre@deirdre.net> is supposed to be doing the
website now, but I hope she doesn't mind if I do some quick updates to
the web page.

Cheers,

 - Jim