Address of framebuffer memory on netwinder

Hello,

I'm trying to get a driver for a cyberpro framebuffer working on the shark.
I use the cyber2000 driver that is used for the netwinder as far as I can
see. But near line 1030 of cyber2000fb.c this driver calculates some
frequencies from some values lice pixclock, hsync_len and margin. These
values all are zero and I can't find a place in the kernel where they are
set. Can someone tell me where they are set and what their value is on a
netwinder?

Thanks
   Alexander

(And the framebuffer is the last of the important devices :-)