RISC OS system boot floppies screenshot, and a few Qs.

I couple of screenshots of the bootloader frontend I am working on
for the boot floppies on systems which have RISC OS in ROM
(eg. RiscPC) are avaible at
http://www.reinhouse.freeserve.co.uk/riscos/lazybox/lazybox-screenshots.html

Comments on how it could be approved are welcome.

Unfortunatly, it appears there are cuurently no open source C Library header
files, assembler and linker [1] targeting RISC OS.  Would this pose any
problems with policy?

Would there be any problem in requiring /boot be a DOS filesystem (VFAT may
not be acceptable, as RISC OS misuses reserved fields)?

Should a configuration file which lives in /boot be symlinked to from /etc?

[1] GNU binutils will suffice until want to use C [2], or link with existing
AOF libraries.

[2] Hopefully the forthcoming GCC port will be useable as a Linux->RISC OS
cross complier and solve this problem.
--
http://www.reinhouse.freeserve.co.uk/