Re: DNARD again

>Does anyone know a Config where it displays anything at least?

No.  To even get it to display something on a serial line the kernel needs to
know a little about its hardware (where the memory is and how to talk to the
UART at least).

>And btw: why is the netwinder stuff not in 2.2.9, how would I compile for
>that? (Just curious)

Look again, the netwinder stuff is indeed included in 2.2.9.

>Is there something that prevents a netbsd nfs from talking to a linux
>mountd?

No, it should be OK.  I've run NetBSD machines from Linux servers in the past
without too much trouble.  I guess it's possible that something changed in the
meantime but I'd check your configuration first to make sure you really are
exporting the right directories.

p.