Re: Another egcs patch that might work...

>I think this patch is needed:

Hi Jim,

I fixed a couple of typos and applied the patch to my tree.  It seems to do
the right thing; I'm bootstrapping now.  Thanks.

>Unfortunately, I can't seem to get autoconf to work.  Everytime I run
>it, it leaves a zero-length configure file.

BTW, to expand a bit on what I wrote earlier: the top-level `configure' in
EGCS is indeed a Cygnus configure script.  It's not generated from
configure.in, instead it sources configure.in at runtime to obtain its
information.  So you don't need to do anything special, just editing
configure.in is enough.

p.