Re: Just making sure...

Chris McKillop <cdmckill@warg.uwaterloo.ca> writes:

> Hey all...
>
> 	Just making sure that I got on the list and that procmail
> is behaving! :)  Corel is giving WARG (see URL in sig) two Netwinders
> and since I am rather found of debian, I figured I would help out
> with the ARM distro.   What is new and happening with the project?

I've been pretty busy lately.  I hope to get a new kernel package
(with integrated FP emulator) out later today.  Then I'll probably
work on egcs.

Beyond that, we've got to rebuild everything using a versioned glibc.
That means re-bootstrapping the whole system (kindof ugly).  Then I
can put together a new installation image.

Cheers,

 - Jim