glibc, libstdc++2.8 and the kernel

These packages seems to be the tuffest ones after X... Any takers, I'm not
sure I'm up to it, but they need to be done the Debian way...

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          papadoc.nocrew.org
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson    turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Surrey/B.C./Canada      (604)572-3523
Debian Certified Linux Developer  PGP#788CD1A9   www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B --------
Panama Saddam Hussein explosion security North Korea [Hello to all my
fans in domestic surveillance] DES SEAL Team 6 domestic disruption NSA
Delta Force jihad $400 million in gold bullion fissionable Khaddafi