Re: New packages

Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@tripnet.se> writes:

> > BTW, how much of base is missing? As long as one have base, one could basicly
> >      dump the Netwinder RH installation, right?
>
> Never mind, I found out my self... :) I count 24 packages not installed on master.
> (actually, base-passwd isnt installed yet, but I found it in Incoming)
>
> How many of these 24 is usable? I know that libc6 is packaged but it's not
> uploaded, why? How many of the others are done?

libc6 was done before I started uploading stuff to master.

Joel Klecker <jk@espy.org> posted a patch a week or two ago that needs
to be merged with the libc package.  Something to do about the ldso
and ldconfig packages I think.

> As I say, as long as we have base, we're more or less home free... :)

The xfree86 package is a big one too.  A huge percentage of the
packages in Debian depend upon that.

Cheers,

 - Jim