Header files

I'm trying to build SSH here... First it complained about the file

  In file included from ssh.c:190:
  ssh.h:164: gmp.h: No such file or directory

So I had to build 'gmp2'. Then it complained about the headerfile

  /usr/lib/gcc-lib/arm-linux/2.8.1/include/zlib.h

and that should not be to my knowlage, it's in the package 'zlib1g-dev', so
I built them, and renamed the above header file to '.orig' (incase someone
needs it...)

Third, it started to complain about the 'utmpx.h' file... Renamed that (to
'utmpx.h.orig', for the same reason as above).

Now it seems to compile anyway, but now I just found some build problem, I'll
get back to you as soon as I have sorted that out...

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          papadoc.nocrew.org
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson    turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Surrey/B.C./Canada      (604)572-3523
Debian Certified Linux Developer  PGP#788CD1A9   www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B --------
--
cracking munitions arrangements DES explosion genetic Kennedy Qaddafi
Rule Psix bomb AK-47 Panama quiche colonel NORAD