Re: proto-FAQ again

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Pat Eyler wrote:

> okay, so Russel beat me to the punch (and I had an error or two in
> mine), here's a second cut.
>
> -pate

Pate,

Maybe you could add information about the debian port to sec. 2 of your
faq? Something along the lines of:

There is a port of the Debian Linux distribution in progress for the
Netwinder. Check http://master.debian.org/~jim/netwinder.html for more
information.

Glad to see a FAQ coming together--we must be getting ready for the
bigtime. %^)

-ralph

[snip]
> 2.0  What web sites are out there?
>    The granddaddy of them all is
>        www.netwinder.org
>
>    which has an associated ftp site
>        ftp.netwinder.org
>
> 2.1  What mailing lists are out there?
>    A number of mailing lists are hosted by netwinder.org.  To quote
>    their web page:
>
> 	 General NetWinder Discussion Forum - (general)
> 	 NetWinder Bugtraq Forum - (bugtraq)
> 	 NetWinder Announcements Forum - (announce)
> 	 NetWinder Feature Requests - (features)
> 	 NetWinder Developers Forum - (devel)
>
>       To subscribe to a list simply send mail to
>       majordomo@netwinder.org and put subscribe and the list name in
>       the body of your message.
>
>       All of these lists are also available in digest form. To
>       subscribe to a digest just add -digest to the name of the list
>       in your subscribe request (for example: subscribe devel-digest).

"Dammit, I'm a doctor not a space explorer!"
	-- Dr. smith in Stephen Hopkins' "Lost in Space"
     90 minutes of camp no matter what Gary Oldman says. :)

Ralph_Giles@sfu.ca