New kernel

Hi,

I've put some new kernel packages up at:

  ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/debian/netwinder/kernel/

(Actually, I'm in the process of uploading them via modem - they
 should all be there in two hours)

I made a kernel-patch-2.0.31-netwinder package which contains the Corel
diff against the regular Linux 2.0.31 source (as sparc and m68k do).  I also
had to make a kernel-source-2.0.31 package (because one doesn't exist on
ftp.debian.org).

To build the kernel using kernel package, you need to do something like:

  export PATCH_THE_KERNEL=YES

and install the kernel-patch-2.0.31-netwinder package.

Hopefully, now that I've got a normalish kernel-headers package, they'll get
included into libc6-dev when I try to build that.

I still need to do changes to kernel-package to remove references
to lilo and floppies...

Cheers,

 - Jim