Re: [drepper@cygnus.com] glibc-2.0.97

--

When linking, 'ld' would look for a configuration labeled "alpha:arm",
but could only find configurations labeled "arm", "arm32", ...etc. In

This was true in 2.9.1.0.13 as well, and the posted fix is what
eventually got the cross compiler going again. This arose when
using --target=arm-unknown-linuxelf on a DEC alpha. I don't think
I had the problem occur on Linux.