Re: [drepper@cygnus.com] glibc-2.0.97

>	...Hey, it seems the new library just passed the point where
>	it was failing before with versioning enabled. Now a build
>	with versioning enabled seems to WORK !!!!

Gulp.  Hey, maybe we did something right after all. :-)

>	I just got an error in test-float:

The float stuff is known to be dubious (particularly if you didn't apply the
word-order stuff that you mentioned earlier).  I think it depends partly on
your floating point emulator as well.  I don't really have the maths
background myself to dive into it.

p.