Details of the order

Hi,

We are a manufacturing company from Poland, and we have created unique packaging solutions that are a novelty in the market and work perfectly not only for ice cream, sweets, and other snacks but also for funnels, candles, and lanterns.

This is a reusable product with a delicate structure, lightweight, and an attractive appearance. It offers an excellent alternative to traditional napkins that become unpleasantly sticky and soft when exposed to moisture.

If you are interested in such a solution, please contact us, and we will be happy to provide more details.

Best regards
Edmond Downton